|Home > Customer Service
||Oh, My Lens is always trying our best to offer you a very high standard of Customer Service. This page will provide you essential information that you need to know to make a pleasant & secure shopping experience at ohmylens.com.
Creating & Editing Account
Q: How do I create an account?
A: At the top of our page, find and click the "Sign Up" link.
Enter all your necessary information then click "Sign Up" button at the bottom.
(User ID must be 4 to 12 characters. Please use only alphabet letters and numbers.)
* If your registration attempt is failing, it is most likely because you tried to register with a duplicate ID, a duplicate E-mail address, or an invalid E-mail.
Q: How do I change my password or personal details?
A: Sign in to your account, go to "My Page" and enter your password again for modifying account. Click "change account password" button for the new password or enter your desired changes in any of your personal details. Lastly click "Modify" button. Your changes take effect immediately.
Q: How do I change my ID?
A: Send us an email then we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ordering & Canceling
Note: Before placing an order, get your prescription first!
* Please get your prescription from your eye care specialist. Even if you do not need any vision correction, you still need to know your eye's base curve for best fit.
You are supposed to be able to wear lens when the base curve is 0.2 from your prescription. However, some people do feel irritation if he/she does not wear the exact prescribed base curve lens. We feature 8.6 or 8.4 base curve lens, which supposed to cover base curve of 8.2 to 8.8.
When you need vision correction, we also need your power for both eyes in soft contact lens prescription. It is best if you see a doctor before ordering a contact lens to be sure if you are a good candidate for a colored contact lens, to get proper instructions, and to receive follow up care.
If you have a prescription that is more than 2 years old, you should be reexamined before ordering a contact lens. If your prescription is less than 2 years old and you are starting to notice some changes in your vision, you should be reexamined as well.
Q: How do I place an order to the shopping bag?
A: There are "4 Steps" in which you have to complete for the online order to be processed.
》Step 1. Choose your lens, choose the power for both right and left side, choose the number of pair you wish to buy and click "Add to shopping bag" button, then you will see the item in the shopping cart.
》Step 2. If you want to go back to our shopping page, click "Continue Shopping".
If you are ready to order, click "BUY NOW" button.
》Step 3. Check your order details carefully whether your information of the chosen product such as name, color, power option and order quantity are all correct. Then check your order sheet as well to make sure your shipping information such as the receiver’s name, address, country, postal cold etc. are all accurate. (If you select EMS as a shipping method, then also select Zone.)
》Step 4. Once you have checked all the details, click "Check out" button to make a payment.
* Please make a payment by PayPal. As soon as we confirm your payment, your lenses will be shipped!
Note: If you wish to cancel your order process before making a payment, simply click "Cancel" button to go back to the shopping cart page.
Q: Can I cancel my order after payment?
A: Yes, you can. However, kindly inform us immediately with 24 hours then follow our instruction. The full payment will not be refunded as there will be a 20% of administration fee imposed of your amount purchased, except the shipping charge. Please take note of it and consider before cancelling your order.
Fastest & easiest way to pay! Go to the Paypal URL below, then pay your invoice quickly and securely.
Note: We are sorry, but we do not accept any other payment methods @ oh,mylens.com.
《Our Paypal account information》
- Recipient's E-mail: email@example.com
- Amount: U.S. Dollars
- Category of Purchase: Goods (other)
- e-mail Subject: ohmylens.com
Please let us know should you have further inquiries about payment methods.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Methods and Costs
※Please be advised that estimated delivery dates don't include production periods.※
① International Registered Air Mail
Oh, My Lens ship items worldwide. International Registered Air Mail is the most reasonable way to receive your orders.
The shipping cost is U.S$7.00 and it takes about 15 days to be delivered. It may take less or more, depending on where you live.
- United States: 10 - 20 business days.
- Canada: 10 - 17 business days.
- European countries: 7 - 17 business days
- Asian countries: 4 - 15 business days
- Australia: 4 - 15 business days
- Mexico & South American countries: 15 - 25 business days
You can also track down your package with the registration number.
* The tracking result shows only after your package has cleared the customs in your country!
Fast and safe way to receive your orders when your country's postage is not efficient or when you need your item immediately. We recommend you to choose EMS if you think your country's postal service is not efficient.
The costs vary depending on the country from U.S$18.00 to U.S$29.00 and the delivery time is about 1 week.
- United States: 2 - 5 business days
- Canada: 2 - 5 business days
- European countries: 4 - 6 business days
- Asian countries: 1 - 4 business days
- Australia: 3 - 6 business days
- Mexico & South American countries: 4 - 7 business days
Note: No EMS countries are as follows;
Afghanistan/ American Samoa/ Angola/ Bolivia/ Colombia/ El Salvador/ Guam/ Yemen/ Equatorial Guinea/ Georgia/ Guatemala/ Italy/ Jamaica/ Kyrgyzstan/ Libya/ South Africa/ Lebanon/ Lithuania/ Malta/ Micronesia/ Moldova/ Monaco/ New Caledonia/ Vanuatu/ Palau/ Papua New Guinea/ Paraguay/ Puerto Rico/ Saipan Mariana Island/ Swaziland / Syrian Arab Rep./ Uruguay
Our business week is Monday to Friday. Since we deal almost all KFDA approved products, we have only well selling products in stock which can be shipped out within 24 hours after receiving your order and payment.
For non-stock lenses, we make orders directly to the lens manufacturers, so that we can always supply fresh lenses to you. The delivery time for non-stock lenses depends on what lenses you order.
※Please be advised that if you are in a hurry, please inquire on it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, before a payment.
Return & Exchange Policies
All items sold are non-refundable.
It is impossible to demand a refund or an exchange due to the following reasons:
① The buyer purchased item by mistake (e.g. selected wrong color / type / power or prescription for Toric lens)
② The buyer changed mind (e.g. do not like the color / design / size of the purchased item)
Please consider your purchase carefully before placing your order.
However, it is exchangeable IF the received product was defected.
The definitions of defects are as follows:
① Lens was torn or broken in sealed bottle.
② Lens was in odd shape in sealed bottle.
③ Lens was expired in sealed bottle.
If you suspect product defects, please contact us within 7 days after receiving.
Products are exchangeable under these circumstances:
① A photo of the product is required to prove the defects.
* For those who experience blurry or double vision- A recent prescription (within 3 months) from an eye specialist is required.
* For those who feel pain- A note from an eye specialist is required.
② Return the defect product to us by post office and provide the tracking number.
③ Returned product will be inspected thoroughly, and we will get a report from the manufacturer. Once we find the problem, we will prepare and send you the replacement lens of same type, color, and power you selected previously.
* You cannot change your lens color / design as we only replace an item with the same type.
④ However, if the report doesn’t show any problem of your returned lens, we will not be able to send you a replacement.
Every replacement lens will be shipped by post office. However, if you need your lens urgently and would like to get it by EMS, you must pay additional charge for EMS according to your country zone.
Tracking My Package
Q: How can I track my order?
A: We will provide registration number or EMS number on your request then you can track down your package at your local postal service.
Here are some links of tracking system for examples;
- United States : https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
- Canada : http://www.canadapost.ca
- United Kingdom : http://www.parcelforce.com
- France : http://www.parcelforce.com
- Singapore : http://www.speedpost.com.sg
- Malaysia: http://www.pos.com.my
- Australia : www.post.at
- Japan : https://trackings.post.japanpost.jp
- Mexico : http://www.correosdemexico.com.mx/ConsultaGuias/Paginas/ConsultaGuias.aspx
- Other countries: Please trace at your local post office website